A rapid setting, quick drying smoothing compound for repair, filling and patching. It can be used on a variety of substrates to repair subfloor imperfections prior to the installation of most flooring products. Portland cement-based.
- New or old cement leveling compounds
- Existing substrates with well-bonded, non-water-soluble adhesive residues (including properly prepared cutback adhesive residues)
- Ceramic tile and natural stone
- Concrete, masonry, wood, terrazzo, ceramic and quarry tile
- All standard slabs, concrete or other substrate types
- Radiant floor heating systems
NC 886 Skim Compound